Make sure your post is unique and is written solely for thewebaddicted.com. Don't republish it after it goes live.
Minimum 700 words
We only accept articles that have min. of 700 words. The ideal guest post for us would be 1000-1500 words.
Write actionable content where readers can actually learn something. Cover topics you are closely familiar with
Formatting & Grammar
Formatting Headings and Subheadings
Use an H1 header for the title of the piece. Throughout the rest of the article use subheadings of H2-H5 tags to break up sections. The article should be easy to read with impactful subheadings and short paragraphs below each heading. Use bullet and numbered lists where necessary to also break things up. Be sure hyphenation is turned off for Word documents. Don’t write long paragraphs – each paragraph should contain no more than 300 words, if long paragraphs are required by context, please separate the text by using H3 subheadings. Keep the introductory and closure paragraphs short, no more than 150 words
Voice and Tone
- Write in 3rd person, never 1st person. Use a conversational tone with “you” and “we”, talk to the reader.
- Write an approachable, easy to read article that really covers the topic.
- Don’t use complex sentences, write simple, short but impactful sentences.
- The intention is to add value to each topic and educate/inform with actionable tips and advice
- The introductory paragraph should grab the readers interest, so they want to read more.
- Don’t use long introductory paragraphs as well as long final thoughts sections