Nail care is an important step in your routine. It is the first thing that people notice about your hands. So if you want to take care of your nails, here are some tips for you:
1. Don’t keep cutting them until they bleed! This can lead to infections and in extreme cases even fungal infections and other health issues. As a rule of the thumb, don’t cut them below the length where they start looking funky or crooked. Try using nail drill.
2. Keep different types of nail files at home, so when one type gets blunt you can use another to file it down without hurting yourself. Also when filing nails try not to file in only one direction but also apply pressure while doing circular movements with the file as well (if this makes any sense). This will prevent rugged and uneven growth.
3. Take care of your cuticles and nails to avoid health issues! Massage your nails and cuticles with olive oil (or other type of oil) at least once a week, for about 10 minutes until the oil is completely soaked into the skin around your nails. This will moisturize them making them stronger and healthier. Also rub some body lotion on them every time after washing your hands – this will keep them smooth and hydrated longer and will prevent dryness and flaky skin.
4 . Do not push back your cuticles – instead gently massage or pull them away from the nail bed while applying pressure with a towel wrapped around one finger.
So, as you might have already guessed, this article is going to be about nail care.
Nail Care Kit
If you want to have beautiful and neat nails, consider buying a nail care kit. These kits include everything needed to take care of your nails, from a nail file and tweezers to a nail buffer and cuticle remover.
To avoid buying an entire kit just for a single item, create your own kit with the following nail care tools:
* Nail file
* Cuticle stick or orange wood stick
* Nail clippers
* Nail brush
Whichever items you decide to include in your kit, be sure they have been sterilized so that they are clean when you use them on yourself or others. Additionally, ensure that they have been cleaned after each use so they remain sanitized.
How to properly clean a nail care kit:
1. Pour rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and wipe the tool you want to sterilize.
2. Soak another cotton ball with peroxide and wipe the tool again, allowing it to dry completely before using it again. For easy storage, keep your kit together in a zip-top bag or other sealable container.
Nail Care and Spa
There are many nail care spas for you to visit. A lot of people argue the benefits of such places however they are very needed for girls.
Nail Care Spas are usually located in different malls around the world. They provide services like manicures, pedicures, waxing etc. You can also get your nails done according to the latest fashion trends while you visit these places. There is often a variety of colors to choose from so that you don’t have to worry about matching them with your clothes or anything else. They are available at extremely competitive rates so there is no harm in giving it a try! The best thing is they are not only available for women but men too!
The prices in different nail care spas vary according to the brand they are affiliated with. There are some nail care spas which provide their services for one specific range of prices, while there are some who offer their services for multiple price ranges.
The services vary according to the country you are in or the branch of that nail care spa chain you are at. The prices often include taxes and surcharges etc., so it is best if you check these things before finalizing your decision.
The rates they charge depend on how long it will take them to finish off the job! For example, if a manicure takes 30 minutes at $30, then people go there regularly to get manicures done.
Nail Care Products
If you want to save on your nail care, then at least, consider buying some nail care products. The usage of those products will allow you to have healthy and beautiful nails, without spending too much money.
Here you can see a list of nail care products that will help you improve your nail care routine and will make your nails strong and healthy:
Wooden File – Use a wooden file instead of metal one because it won’t do damage to your nails. The reason for which a metal file does damage is its rough texture.
Nail Oil/Sunscreen – Apply on top of your base coat or wear it alone. This product will help your nails to shine and stay hydrated
Nail Lacquer – You can use a nail lacquer in every color of the rainbow. It will protect your nails from daily damage.
Top Coat – Apply a top coat on top of your nail lacquer when you finish painting your nails, so they won’t chip or crack within few days that you wear them
Cuticle Oil/Lotion – Apply cuticle oil regularly after washing hands because it softens the skin around nails and provides moisture. Also choose a lotion when going out in cold weather, its alcohol-based formula will add some extra protection from the environment.
All in All
Nail care is important but it’s not always easy to find the time for. That’s why we’ve created a list of steps to make your nail care easier. This way, when you’re in need of some pampering or just want an excuse to get on your own schedule for once, there will be no shortage of ways to indulge in some new products!
At the end your nails are always in the center of attention, so it’s only natural to want them looking their best. A little effort on your end will be rewarded with strong and healthy nails that can look as fantastic as they feel!
Give yourself permission to take good care of yourself – It’ll help you look great while feeling even better.