💡 If you are using online bass tuner from a mobile device, rotate it to display bass tuner in full width
How to use online bass tuner?
- Select an appropriate tuning from our list.
- Select the string and tap it to begin playing the specific note.
- Simply click on the string again, in case you want to stop.
- It is advised to use distortion settings. This will enable you to hear more clearly, making it easier to listen to the notes on phones and speakers.
- If you want to stop tunning, just click [s]
- [b] [e] [a] [d] [g] are the most common tuning notes
- Use [space-bar] if you want to activate or advance some notes of selected tuning.
Advantages of an Online Bass Tuner
- It usually features video lessons on how to tune your bass by ear. Even though this is a very challenging process, you can still learn valuable information about the instrument.
- It improves your rhythm by using a perfect and steady beat.
- It enables you to experiment with different rhythms and find the one you like the most.
- It is a comfortable tool designed to make your experience fun and easy.
- Online tuners do not require installation on your computer since they run directly from the website.
- Online bass tuners are free, no need to pay for additional software.
- Also, the only thing you need to use an online bass tuner is a good internet connection and a modern browser that supports HTML.